Hollywood, CA (PRWEB) February 24, 2015
Robin Berg and Gregory Markel, Vizual>NOW production company partners and co-creators of Hollywood In Space, today announced that the Hollywood In Space red carpet sizzle real debut at the historic Crest Theater in Westwood, CA this Thursday, February 26th, has sold out with all available tickets now downloaded.
Hollywood In Space is a new "TV" show concept that stars real-life rockstar aerospace engineers Mike Paul Hughes, (Orion, Osiris Rex, Deep Impact), Steve Lee, (Mars Curiosity Rover Team, Hubble Space Telescope), and Dr. Aline Zimmer, (Orbital Mechanics & Spacecraft Systems), who use their day job skills to analyze the fantastic spacecraft and technology of Hollywood science fiction movies and TV shows to ask and answer such theoretical questions as; Could the Star Wars Millennium Falcon really fly? Is Star Trek's Warp Speed scientifically possible? Did Interstellar‘s shuttle craft use anti-gravity? Was the Space Station scene in Gravity realistic? What would it take for Dr. Who's TARDIS time machine phone booth to work?, and many more.
Hollywood In Space is a show lovingly conceived and created by sci-fi and space exploration fans for sci-fi fans, movie fans, space exploration fans, technology and science fans and will include integrated school and museum educational materials and an annual Hollywood In Space science fiction events, cosplay and vender convention.
February 26th, the Hollywood In Space cast and crew will walk the red carpet and interact with the sold out venue audience to:
- Introduce themselves, talk about their backgrounds, their aerospace projects and their love of sci-fi
- Debut the Hollywood In Space sizzle reel on the big screen of the historic Crest Theater
- Share a sneak peek at what the inside of the Hollywood In Space show spacecraft set looks like
- Talk about the goals for Hollywood In Space and the making of the sizzle reel with Director Robin Berg, Kevin Ryniker (Technical Direction, for Durland Productions), and Executive Producer Gregory Markel
- Answer audience questions about the reel, Hollywood sci-fi and space exploration
- Have cast pictures taken with Mike, Steve and Aline and the Hollywood In Space fans
About Hollywood In Space
Hollywood In Space stars noted aerospace engineers Mike Paul Hughes, Steve Lee and Dr. Aline Zimmer who use their real-life engineering skills to theoretically analyze the science fiction spacecraft and technology of Hollywood movies in hyper-energized and CG driven entertaining, educating and inspiring ways. Come aboard via the official http://www.Facebook.com/HollywoodInSpace page.
Vizual>NOW was founded by partners Gregory Markel and Robin Berg to conceive and create the "TV", VOIP, mobile, OTT and Social content of today and tomorrow. Entertainment and community at the speed of now. Learn more at http://www.VizualNow.com